1. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment
2. Affidavit of Change of Color
3. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
4. Endorsement from the Insurance Company
5. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR [Download this form here]
6. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
For more details text or call us na lang.
- Marketing Agent
- Posts: 535
Join date: 2010-09-12
May nabili po akong 2nd hand unit. Open deed of sale.
Gusto ko po ipachange color from Green to Black. Eto po ang mga question ko:
1. Ano po ang requirements?
2. Magkano ang gastos?
3. Naglalakad din po ba kayo ng ganitong situation? Kung Oo, how much po ang total damage?
Thank you po
- Guest Visitor
- Posts: 1
Join date: 2012-08-09